Prize #1: SweetGeorgia Yarns!
- 2 skeins of Superwash Sock in Tourmaline and Pomegranate (new for Fall)
- 1 skein of BFL Sock in Autumn Flame (also new for Fall)
- 2 skeins of Merino Silk Lace in Black Plum and Cayenne
- 2 skeins of Buttercrunch Silk in Saffron
- 5 skeins of Silk Crush in Goldmine and Marigold
Prize #2: Buffalo Gold!
- Buffalo Gold canvas/bison leather tote
- 2 skeins of Buffalo Gold Lux - Mountainberry colorway
- 2 skeins of Buffalo Gold Moon - Smoke colorway
- 100% Pure Bison Roving
- Buffalo Gold collectors mug
Prize #3: WEBS!
- WEBS Bamboo Interchangeable Needle Set
- Valley Yarns Pattern #327 Sojourner Cardigan
- Valley Yarns Valley Superwash DK in Blue Mist - 15 balls to complete Sojourner Cardigan
- Valley Yarns Pattern #301 Oriel Cardigan
- Valley Yarns Greenfield in Grey - 10 balls to complete Oriel Cardigan
- $50 WEBS Gift Card
Prize #4: The Loopy Ewe!
- 1 Namaste Newport Bag
- 3 skeins of Wollmeise Superwash
- 3 skeins of exclusive Sock Kit Club yarn
- 1 Della Q Travel Needle Case
- 1 Loopy Accessories Tote with knitting gadgets
- 1 Little Loopy Traveling Pal
Prize #5: Designs by Romi!
- a 2011 membership to the Designs by Romi Pins and Lace Club, Romi's Choice option - includes 4 quarterly shipments of custom yarn, shawl pin and new shawl pattern
- 7 Small Shawls eBook subscription
- 3 skeins of sock yarn
Prize #6: Rowan!
- 1 bag of Rowan Pure Silk DK in Damson
- 1 Rowan Classic Reminisence
- 1 copy Rowan Winter Gifts
- 1 Amy Butler bag
Prize #7: eat.sleep.knit!
- $200 eat.sleep.knit gift certificate
- eat.sleep.knit T-shirt
- Vine Bolero pattern
- 5 skeins Ravelry Red colorway of Malabrigo Silky Merino (enough to make the largest size of Vine Bolero)
- eat.sleep.knit mug with scarf pattern on the back and a skein of our exclusive colorway of Malabrigo to make the scarf
- 1 12 oz bottle of the Ravelry Unleash scent of SOAK Wash
Prize #8: Bijou Basin Ranch!
- 4 skeins of our Bijou Spun Mountain Treks 50% Pure Yak/50% Prime Alpaca
- 2 ounces of 100% pure yak roving - perfect for spinning or thrums
- Finally, 2 Bijou Spun patterns designed specifically for Mountain Treks and Bijou Spun roving: thrummed mittens for your hands and a hooded scarf for your neck and head
Prize #9: XRX/STITCHES Knitting Expos!Winner's choice - either the "Works" package from STITCHES Knitting Expos, redeemable at any STITCHES Knitting Event in 2010 or 2011, and which includes:
- Opening Day & Opening Day Lunch
- 21 class hours
- Fashion Show & Fashion Show Dinner
- The Student Banquet
- ...and of course access to the Market all weekend long!
- Or, in the event that the winner would not be able to travel to a STITCHES Knitting Expo during this time, the winner's choice of $300 worth of XRX books!
Prize #10: Berroco!The entire 2010 Berroco Design collection, which includes:
- Comfort Afghan Book
- Norah Gaughan Men
- Norah Gaughan Volumes 6 and 7
- Spring/Summer 2010: Booklets #292, 293, 294, 296, 297
- Fall/Winter 2010: Booklets #298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303
- Plus! A $200 (retail) Berroco yarn credit!
Prize #11: Louet!
- Yarn and pattern for our Gems Light Worsted "Ribs on Diagonal Pattern" (your choice of Gems Light Worsted color)
- 2 14 oz bottles of SOAK in the scent of your choice.
- $150 of Louet North America Spinning Fiber of your choice of over 150 handspinning fibers to make whatever type of yarn or felted project you like
Prize #12: knitspot!
- the les Abeilles shawlette sample, knit by Anne Hanson in Briar Rose sea pearl, which measures approximately 19 inches long x 50 inches across the top edge.
- a $50 gift certificate to the knitspot pattern shop to be emailed to the recipient at time of award
Prize #13: Wollmeise!
- A Wollmeise Discoball! 15 skeins of either Wollmeise Twin (80merino/20pa) or Wollmeise 100% merino superwash, dyed especially for the winner in her choice of any of Wollmeise's colorways. Have them all dyed in the same colorway for a sweater or cardigan, or each skein dyed in a different colorway - it's the winner's party!
Prize #14: Malabrigo!
- Two bags of Rios, the all new superwash worsted yarn from Malabrigo - one bag in the Ravelry Red colorway, and the other in a surprise colorway from Malabrigo. The winner will have the chance to try the new yarn before it is available in stores!
Prize #15: Schacht Spindle Company!The total Get Started Weaving Kit and Caboodle:
- a Schacht Cricket Loom with a full complement of reeds (5-, 10-, 12-dent)
- a pick–up stick
- a copy of Weaving Made Easy and Time to Weave.
Prize #16: Namaste!
- Monroe bag in Hollywood Pink
- Wallet in Hollywood Pink
- Mini Clutch in Peacock
- 15" Cozy in Eggplant
- 8.5" Mini Cozy in Eggplant
- Buddy Case in Red
- Binder - Red
Prize #17: Ravelry!
- a Ravelry hoodie
- winner's choice of large Ravelry tote bags from the minimart
- winner's choice of small Ravelry project bags from the minimart
- 1 bag of Louet Gems Light Worsted Merino in your choice of any of the Ravelry colorways
- 1 bottle of Unleash Ravelry SOAK Wash
- a sweet assortment of Ravelry buttons, stickers, and drinkware!