This second issue of This Week in Ravelry is out!
Ravelry users → Read TWIR Issue #2 now.
This Week in Ravelry is a community published newspaper that is all about Ravelry (what else?). News, tips and tricks, cool and useful information from all over the site. This second issue is a big one - 13 articles and 9 reporters. We really hope that you enjoy it!
Great job, reporters! As always, you can contribute your ideas for future issues
in the This Week in Ravelry group.
Special features in this issue:
..and don't forget the regular features: Forum Funnies, Did you know?, Groups in the Spotlight, Craft News and Alongs, and this week's Ravelry News.
- Ravelry as a Resource for Designers
- Indy Pattern Designers' Resources with Marnie MacLean
- Moderating Groups for Independent Products
- Lost that Lovin' Feeling: V-day happenings
- 2007 Bobby Awards winners
- Confessions of a Ravelry Addict
- Indie Is In!
- Flickr help