- 1 year ago Jess and I started tinkering around with ideas and code on nights and weekends.
- 6 months ago Ravelry became full time work.
- 3 months ago we pumped up the invites and have since gone from 16,000 users to 59,000 users.
Upcoming Ravelry Events
- Jan 1 : The Bobby Award nominations opened up on the 1st! The Bobbys are a Ravelry awards event that was dreamed up by Snarky Designs kateyj. Categories range from "Craziest Stash" to "Most Educational Crocheter" - check out the Bobbys group for nominations and more information.
- Jan 11th - 13th : We will be wandering around at TNNA in Long Beach, CA and meeting folks.
- Jan ?? : Ravelry open house event - a fun virtual party for Ravelers and guests! January came so fast but I still really want to do this and I'll be working really hard to make this happen in Jan. Ravelers - see this forum thread for more information
- Feb 21 - 24 : Jess and I will have a fun Ravelry booth at STITCHES West. We're hoping to have some special guests, lots of goodies, a meetup, more to come. Keep an eye on the Stitches West 2008 group.